5.0

From my very first contact with Frontpoint reps, they have been professional, courteous and responsive.When I had some reservations, they sent free equipment to make things easier.

All the equipment has worked perfectly and when there were small initial issues, they walked us through correcting the problem immediately. They are very upfront about the contract being 3 years. I think people are hearing what they want to hear, not what's being said. As far as responding to an alarm, most intruders will leave within 3 minutes if an alarm goes off.

No one can come to your rescue that fast.

The main advantage to an alarm system is the obnoxious noise it makes.Our Frontpoint alarm went off very dependably.

Reviewer is in happy mood. Please contact the author of this review to discuss "all of the above - great product and service" of frontpoint security security system. Frontpoint Security needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned frontpoint security security system in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Frontpoint Security.

Had an Experience with Frontpoint Security?

Comments

FrontPoint
Frontpoint Security Verified Representative

We are so happy to hear that you are enjoying your system and that you are receiving excellent customer service each time you call in! Thanks so much for sharing your story and please let us know if there is anything we can ever do for you going forward.