Los Angeles, California
1.1K views
With Company response

It doesn't work. I purchased the system and had to return it with in two weeks because my alarm went off several times a day every day.

Every time it went off it was their fault. I spent 5 to 6 full days on the phone with their support team trying my best to get it to work. Front Point mislead me when I purchased the system, nothing they told me was true! Trust me when I tell you they are full of ***!

Their product is 100 percent ***! How they got so many good reviews I have no idea. Their support team is very nice and they tried , but after two weeks into it, and at least one full week of my life wasted I had to give up and send it back. This was one of the worst experiences of my life.

Front point is a joke, they suck! I'm really upset about the time and energy I spent trying to use a system that doesn't work.

First I was Mislead about their motion sensors, Then my door and window sensors went off every day several times a day.

It is totally unpredictable and they have no solutions although they did try it does't matter the product is ***!!! It doesn't work!!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Frontpoint Security Security System.

Comments

FrontPoint
Frontpoint Security Response

Thank you for sharing your frustrations with us. Your experience is far from the typical one our customers have, and we completely understand why this would make you upset.

We are just as frustrated with the concerns you have detailed, as every one of our team members at FrontPoint is just as invested in providing you (along with all of our customers) a system that is 100% secure, easy to set up, convenient to use, and completely hassle free. Based on your comments, this has not been your experience, and for that please accept our sincerest apologies.

We are going to have one of our Managers of Customer Relations reach out to you today to walk through your experience.

Rest assured, we don't take situations like this lightly, and are here to do what we can to make sure you are taken care of.

We look forward to speaking with you soon!