This is the first public expression of frustration with FrontPoint security.In addition to being charged for months @ over $42 dollars a month, for equipment sent to me that didn't work, empty promises from FrontPoint to remedy the initial problem (equipment arrival time), they now are insisting they need to keep charging my account monthly when I have had NO protection from them on my home.
I am only allowed a few words here. The most recent communication with them has motivated me to alert people to the scam of this company. I will also begin a more in- depth site to shed light on my experience and also a place for others, who I now wish I would have encountered before ever engaging with FrontPoint. It is now worth hiring legal representation on this matter and to take time to deal with this pain in the butt company...in addition at this point there system is antiquated.
I am in the middle or work requirements but will write more here or a site to be created soon, as I hope others share there experience.
It seems they also go to great lengths to endorse their own company on many review sites.Good luck with your security efforts and hopefully not with FP.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Security Service
- Review category
- Home Security
- Review rating
- 5 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "This *** claims to be able to record gameplay. That parts true, doesn't mention the fact that what it records is choppy gameplay(it drops frames a whole lot making it..."
- "In 2008 a widow,suffering from dimentia, living in Orangevale, California was sold a Pinnacle Alarm System through scare tactics and lies. They scare her, telling her there were home invasions,..."
- "Beware SNAKETOUCH. A 60 ft oak tree fell on my house and the alarm NEVER went off. Ever. The tree demolished three (3) rooms of my home and Safetouch never..."
- "We ordered a $3000 microwave/oven combo from Abe's of Maine. The oven arrived and the exterior packaging and oven appeared to be undamaged. We removed most of the packaging, and..."
- "I recently bought a full size Brampton brand mattress set from the Saint Paul MN store. I called the store before I arrived to pick up the mattress set to..."
- "I have owned my Saladmaster Cookware for over 40 years! I bought it in 1973 for about $700, which was an outrageous amount back then. (I made payments..."
- "Worst customer service Ever!!!! I ordered a black swimsuit with matching coverup to take to the beach. They sent the black swimsuit with a NAVY coverup. ..."
- "Had a pr of Abyss boots that I had stored for later use. The third time I put them on they start to disintegrate. Upper was peeling and falling..."
- "Bought a horseshoe wall decor from them (see link provided). It looked so nice on the website, but when it arrived I was so very disappointed. On the website image..."